Spark aligners are the most transparent aligner option available. The patented TruGEN™ material from Ormco is thinner and clearer than other aligners, and just as sturdy. Spark aligners are custom-made for your precise smile goals, and hand polished and trimmed for your comfort.
Clear aligner treatment at Smile Health Orthodontics just got more discreet than ever, thanks to Spark aligners. Best yet? They are a wonderful treatment option for the whole family.
What are Spark aligners?
Your Spark aligners will be removable, so you can take them out for brushing and flossing, meal times, and important events as needed. Just remember to put them back in!
How does treatment with Spark aligners work?
During your free consultation, we will use our iTero 3D scanner to create an accurate digital model of your teeth and jaws. Dr. Solomon will use this to design a series of custom Spark aligners – each shaped slightly differently than the next to guide your smile into alignment.
To progress through your treatment, you will switch to a new set of aligners every couple of weeks from the comfort of home. This means you won’t need to visit our office for adjustment appointments like you would with braces.
Treatment that fits your lifestyle
At Smile Health Orthodontics, we can pair your Spark aligner treatment with Dental Monitoring for remote check-ins. The Dental Monitoring app allows us to track your treatment progress from wherever you have wifi or service.
Just send us weekly pictures of your smile and wait for our recommendations. As long as treatment is going well, we won’t need to see you at our office!
Benefits for Spark aligners
Spark aligners are popular with our patients because they are:
- Virtually invisible: Spark aligners are the most then and clear aligners available, making them incredibly discreet.
- Removable: You don’t need to adjust your diet or oral hygiene routine during your treatment.
- Comfortable: The smooth plastic of Spark aligners is custom-made for your smile and hand polished for a comfortable fit.
- Accurate: Spark aligners are designed with machine precision, and we know exactly what your results will look like before we begin treatment.
- Convenient: You can use the Dental Monitoring app during treatment and skip the trip to our office.