Many of our patients are eager to start their orthodontic treatment as soon as possible. Luckily uLab treatment lets you receive your clear aligners in as soon as a couple of weeks.
What are uLab aligners?
uLab aligners are a series of clear, custom trays that sit over your upper and lower teeth. Each set is shaped differently to move your teeth closer to alignment. uLab aligners can be used to treat a number of conditions, including overbites, crossbites, crowded teeth, and more.
What makes uLab aligners so great is that you can start your treatment more quickly. With most clear aligner treatments, the design and manufacturing process of the aligners is outsourced, which can take a long time to complete. With uLab, we can make your aligners quickly in-house!
How do uLab aligners work?
uLab treatment functions using a revolutionary uLab Systems Dental Aligner Kit. This kit gives Dr. Solomon exceptional control over every step of your treatment process – making treatment more efficient and accurate.
The uLab Systems Dental Aligner Kit can speed up your treatment by giving our team the software to:
- Scan your teeth and produce an accurate 3D model for treatment planning
- Create a 100% custom treatment plan in as little as 10 minutes
- Fabricate your custom aligners in-house with our SprintRay 3D printer
We can even create hybrid treatment plans with uLab aligners and fixed braces, to tailor your treatment to your precise smile needs and budget.
Benefits of uLab aligners
uLab aligners offer patients numerous benefits, including:
- Discretion: uLab aligners are made with high-grade medical materials that are virtually invisible, so you don’t need to worry about other people noticing your treatment.
- Convenience: uLab aligners are removable, so you don’t have to adjust your diet during treatment and can take them out for meetings or events (as long as you wear them the recommended 22 hours a day).
- Comfort: The plastic aligners are smooth and polished, so they won’t poke the inside of your mouth.
- Faster treatment starts: Because we can print your aligners in-house, we can get you started on treatment faster than with the leading aligner brands.
- Affordability: uLab aligners can be purchased on a per-aligner basis, ensuring you never pay for more than you need.